Don’t want to hire a Graphic Designer? Save time and money working with us.
Why choose a retainer program?
- Plan your project deadlines with peace of mind – Guaranteed amount of prioritized work each month.
- Discounts – You get discounted rate compared to normal freelance fees. The more hours you commit, the lower the hourly rate.
- Simplified Accounting – you pay a set amount each month for the duration of the retainer contract.
- Less Paperwork – eliminate contracts to sign and multiple invoices to track on a per project basis.
- No Overhead – you get the access to a professional designer without the overhead associated of an employee.
A retainer fee is like a monthly fee. Its perfect for those who know that they will need design services throughout the year and want to reserve a creative professional’s time. Since its purpose is to retain the designer, it is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are “pre-ordering” time versus a service. Since I will anticipate a preset number of hours of work from you, I will block out my schedule with the appropriate time each month. This gives me the ability to plan my workload accordingly. Which gives you the certainty of a pre-established amount of work each month without having to worry about what else is “in the queue” ahead of you. Its more efficient for all involved.
GRAPHIC DESIGN RETAINER DETAILS:
- 3 month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evaluate the program you are to ensure the number of hours are fitting your business needs. After that, we can move to 6, 9, or 12 month commitments.
- Each retainer includes a set number of hours each month. Overage in time will be billed at the standard hourly rate of $75 per hour.
- Unused hours will expire. They do not roll over each month as that would defeat the purpose of allocating retainer time each month for projects. If I am running close on hours hitting their threshold, I will let you know before going over.
- You will get a detailed invoice each month of the projects worked and hours allocated to them.
What type of services can be used in the Graphic Designer Retainer programs?
- Graphic Design – logos for new products/services, icons, and typography treatments.
- Print Materials – sell sheets, direct mailers, brochures, newsletters
- Digital Materials – Social Media graphics, Blog Banners, and other web designs
- Web Updates & Maintenance – content, graphics and web maintenance can be provided for select customers. Only for WordPress, Squarespace, and Shopify websites currently. This does not include content copy, just updates to posts or new posts.
- Services do not include additional costs like stock photography & printing
- Additional services are available upon request.